We are a very popular blog in this niche. Many people are concerned about the data protection issues and so they read our blog. If you would like to write for our blog, please send us a sample of your writing. Make sure that you read all our guidelines properly before writing articles.
- You must submit original work. We will not accept any work that has been published previously.
- The post must be about ‘data protection and privacy rights’.
- The write up shouldn’t be more than 2,000 words long.
- You should use images whenever possible and mention the source. You should be careful about copyright issues.
- The links that you include in your post must be non-promotional. It should be included for additional information.
- You must include proper headings, sub-headings, etc.
- You must write a short author bio and include a link to your page.
- The heading is a very important element of the article; we encourage you to include at least 2 headline options so that we can choose the most appropriate one.
- Your introduction must be captivating. It must encourage the reader to read the entire article.
- The sentences must be short and understandable.
Your article will be reviewed by our team. If necessary, they will make corrections. Once we post your article, it will remain in our archive for many years. We thank you for your interest in writing for us.